Tuesday 25 February 2014

My 4 Day Romantic Paris Break - Paris Haul!

BONJOUR, so over a week ago, directly on Valentines day my sweetest boyfriend whom I already call Lou Gung (hubby in Cantonese) hehe had whisked me away to the Land of Love - PARIS! Despite the weather being so cold, miserable and wet we had a good time ^_^ Here's a few pics :D 

France's representative structure. Behold, The Eiffel Tower :)
Lou Gung and I under the Eiffel Tower. Had to force him to be in a picture with me >.<"
He doesn't really like to have pictures taken but whyyy? He has such fantastic skin that's so lens very! I'm envious!

 Let the HAUL commence!


I didn't really pick up as much stuff as anticipated as we spent most of the time being hardcore tourists! Visiting to up to 7 places in one day! My Lou Gung is INSANE! My body ached for a week after coming back to London, either i'm super unfit or that's just an extreme amount of travelling and walking per day!

The French are so gifted in creating amazing skin care products. In Paris, there are so many Pharmacies around. It's not just your ordinary pharmacy you find in the UK, oh no no - but a skin care sanctuary! I know... *angels sing*

Unfortunately, as I am not a very organised individual I failed to do my research on recommended products and bought so little haha. Hence apart from a time limit I was reluctant to spend on items I have not seen reviews on. But i did manage to pick up some Parisian cult beauty favourites raved about on the blogging world :D

All my items (apart from the nail polish) were purchased in the Pharmacie near Galeries Layfayette loacated at 40 Boulevard Haussmann. Though, I would recommend going to the City-Pharma located at 26 Rue Du Four which is the largest and cheapest pharmacie in Paris! (I didn't know about this until I got back - HMPHHHH!).


Bioderma Crealine TS H20 Micellar Water (500 ml per bottle) bundle x 2 - 15.94 per bundle!
Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel for Dry sensitive skin (1L) - 7


Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (150 ml) - 8.80
Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Eye Patches (7 sachets of 2 patches) - 14.40


Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Twin Pack (75 ml each) - 26.98
Bioderma Crealine H20 Dermatological Wipes For Face and Eyes (25 large sheets) Twin Pack - 10.90


Kure Bazaar Or Bronze (10 ml) - 16


Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick (4g) Twin pack - 9.90


Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (30 ml) - 37.90
Caudalie S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum (30 ml) - 26.90


Opti-Free Pure Moist Soft Contact Lens Solution Twin pack - 12.99
(This wasn't anything unique but look at that PRICE! Its a STEAL!)

I picked up these products as they all were highly recommend and are available to be purchased here in the UK as well however with a slightly higher price tag :P


I even saw this Limited Edition Collectors Edition Nuxe Hueile Prodigieuse on the shelves. Look how beautiful it is! I contemplated buying it but decided against it as I tried my sample bottle at home and wasn't impressed with it.. That was until I tested it again back in london as it is highly raved about and this time fell in LOVE as I had been using it all wrong. With its subtle delicious sensuous scent and delicately smooth feeling on the skin -drools.. hubba hubba- "STOP IT KAYLEIGH" screams my inner thoughts T__T So, Worst. Decision. Ever. It was so much cheaper there too at 19.99€ for 100 ml compared to UK £28.00 :( Haiiii.... Stupid me *slaps face*. Maybe next time? :3

Hope you enjoyed my little Parisian haul and hopefully reviews of some of the items will be up soon :)  Au Revoir my beauties! 

Kayleigh
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment